Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker
Well friends, today I have what is probably my shortest video, plus my shortest slow cooker recipe. This is a great recipe on a day when there’s not a lot of extra time for mom to think, like homeschool group day 🙂 Speaking of homeschool group, I also share a quick “what’s in our homeschool group lunch bag” clip in today’s cooking vlog for fun.
Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker Recipe
Here’s the rocket science
- 4 lbs of boneless/skinless chicken breast into your slow cooker (here’s my Amazon link for the 8-QT Slow Cooker that I use)
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (this is the Sweet Baby Ray’s that I usually pick up)
- cook on high for 3-4 hours (depending on your slow cooker’s cooking times/temps)
- shred chicken breast gently with a fork after 3-hours (it’ll all fall apart easily at this point)
- serve on hamburger buns or rolls of your choice
- top with slaw or hot sauce if you like!
Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker Recipe | Cooking Vlog
Click here to watch the full Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker Recipe | Cooking Vlog!
Join The Encouraging Homeschool Mom Newsletter!
Subscribe to my newsletter for exclusive encouraging updates from the blessed trenches of real life. After confirming your subscription you’ll be able to instantly download your beautiful Family Meal Planner Collection! This download includes weekly, bi-weekly, monthly meal planners, plus grocery lists and recipe cards!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription to The Encouraging Homeschool Mom. After you confirm your subscription you’ll receive your beautiful Family Meal Planners Collection.
More Slow Cooker Recipes:
Click here for all recipes!