Air fryer pita chips are a crunchy yet tasty snack that is also healthy. When the potato chip urge strikes, make these instead.
- Pita bread
- Olive oil cooking spray or olive oil in a spritzer can
- Preheat air fryer at 350 degrees.
- Cut each round pita into triangles. If pita bread had a pocket, open the pita triangle and cut in half. Place a single layer of pita triangles in the air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook for approximately 4 minutes. Flip and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes. Be mindful that each air fryer is different. Watch the first batch carefully and adjust cooking times if needed.
- Continue cooking in batches until all pita chips are done.
Keywords: air fryer pita chips