Bacon Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Red Potatoes
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh minced garlic
- 2-3 lbs boneless chicken breast, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (green can is fine!)
- 2.5 oz bacon bits (I used real bacon pieces here)
- 1-2 tsp salt/pepper
- Put the chunks of potatoes into the slow cooker.2. Place butter on top of potatoes.3. Add sour cream.4. Sprinkle spices on top.
5. Add in half of the fresh minced garlic.
6. Place about 3/4 of the chicken in the slow cooker.
7. Put the rest of the fresh garlic on top of the chicken.
8. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all.
9. Pour bacon bits over the top.
10. Add the remaining chicken.
11. Stir slightly to combine ingredients, but be gentle! Just give a good coating to all the ingredients.
12. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
Click here for the full Bacon Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Red Potatoes video!