This Beef Stroganoff Freezer Meal Recipe yields 4 9×13 baking pans.
FREEZER MEAL RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 2.5 lbs cooked ground beef (I was running low, but 4 lbs of ground beef would be great!)
- 4 – 26 oz cans cream of mushroom soup (or make homemade)
- 6 cups sour cream
- 8 cups of shredded Mozerella (or whichever cheese you have on hand)
- 12 cups of cooked brown rice (or Mac noodles if running low on rice)
FREEZER MEAL RECIPE DIRECTIONS
- Combine cook ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and cooked brown rice in a large container to mix gently.
- Fill up to four 9×13 baking pans full of the Beef Stroganoff mixture.
- Top each casserole with 2 cups of shredded Mozerella cheese.
FREEZER MEAL STORAGE DIRECTIONS
- Wrap each 9×13 pan with two layers of foil.
- Label the top of each pan with recipe name and date.
- Wrap each 9×13 pan with a layer of plastic wrap.
- Set each pan to freeze in the freezer. Do not stack the pans on top of one another until each pan is individually frozen.
FREEZER COOKING DIRECTIONS
- Set the desired pans of Beef Stroganoff out in the refrigerator the evening before you’d like to serve them.
- Preheat your oven to 400 (oven times and temperatures may vary).
- Remove plastic wrap and one layer of foil.
- Place Casserole in preheated oven for 1 hour or until heated through and hot and bubbly.
- Feel free to add additional cheese on the day you serve this bake!