Keep it simple by preparing a fresh Greek-style meal using this Big Family Low Carb Artichoke, Olive, & Oregano Chicken Casserole recipe. Made with fresh ingredients, it’s sure to become a family favorite!
- 6 cups boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 zucchini, ends removed, halved, and sliced in 1-inch pieces
For the dressing:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 9×13 casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl or jar, mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
Place the chicken in a gallon zip-top freezer bag. Add half of the dressing and mix with the chicken. Let the chicken rest on the counter for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator up to overnight.
Transfer the chicken to the casserole dish.
Over the chicken, place the vegetables and olives. Pour the remaining dressing over the top. Toss the vegetables with the chicken to coat evenly.
Top the casserole with mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
Keywords: Big Family Low Carb Artichoke, Olive, & Oregano Chicken Casserole