Meal prep an 11×18 pan full of this Cheesy Ham Soufflé! You can prep and bake this Souffle to eat now, or freeze it prepped but unbaked for later. This is a great large breakfast for serve for brunches, holiday meals, bridal showers, other events or just regular big family breakfast!
- 20 slices of bread, cubed
- 2 lbs of Ham, choped
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese ( hold back for topping)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In greased 11×18 pan layer all bread, ham, cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, onion powder, garlic powder, in separate bowl. Then pour egg mixture over dish. Cover with remaining 2 cups of cheese.
- To serve immediately, bake at 400° for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly .
- To freeze for later, wrap in two layers of foil and two layers of plastic wrap, labeling container and place in freezer. To serve, set soufflé out from the freezer into the refrigerator the day before.
- Place in the oven following same about directions, only baking time may be increased slightly based on how thoroughly defrosted etc.