Enjoy this creamy batch of slow cooker ranch pork chops with your family! Goes well with corn, salad, and bread.
Freezer Slow Cooker Meal Ingredients to make TWO Meals
- 5 lbs of boneless pork chops
- 2-26 oz “family size” cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 packets of Ranch Powder Mix
- Divide ingredients into two gallon freezer bags
- Each Gallon Freezer Bag Bag Will Include
Into each one gallon freezer bag place the following
- 2.5 lbs of boneless pork chops
- 1-26 oz “family size” cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet of Ranch Powder Mix
- Removed excess air and seal your freezer bag. Write the Recipe name/date on the front of the bag. Place in your freezer until needed.
- You can combined all ingredients in something like this large mixing bowl, then divide evenly across 2 gallon freezer bags. You’ll have about 2.5 lbs of pork per gallon freezer bag.
- The night before you need your slow cooker freezer meal just set one gallon freezer bag in the refrigerator to defrost. The following morning just dump the entire bag contents into your slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-hours or one low for up to 8-hours. Slow cooker times may vary.
- Serving Size: 24
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 377
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 36
- Cholesterol: 112