Enjoy this easy large family dinner that’s super frugal, too!
Chicken leg quarters, family pack
3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into large pieces
1 packet dry ranch seasoning mix
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, as desired
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier clean-up. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together ranch seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken leg quarters on baking sheet, leaving room for potatoes. (Do not crowd the pan to allow for the extra moisture to evaporate and a crunchy crust to develop as the chicken bakes.)
- Add a layer of mayonnaise to the chicken. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese mixture, about half the mixture, over the chicken.
- In a large bowl, pour olive oil over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to the remaining Parmesan mixture as desired. Pour over potatoes. Toss to coat. Add the potatoes to the sheet pan with the chicken.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees and juices run clear.