Enjoy overnight slow cooker oatmeals as a sanity saving large family breakfast! I like to make this on a Saturday night for breakfast Sunday morning.
- Six cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 12 cups liquid (water, milk, almond milk – your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 pats of butter
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
- Set heat on low
- add 6 cups of old-fashioned oatmeal
- add 12 cups of liquid (water, milk, almond milk – your choice)
- add a splash of vanilla
- plop of cinnamon
- a few pats of butter
- keep it on low for about 7 hrs.
- sweeten as desired
- serve with fruit, greek yogurt, toast, or your favorite sides