Cook up a big pan full of easy homemade sausage gravy for your family today! This gravy is amazing with homemade biscuits, too.
- 2 lbs. ground sausage
- salt and pepper
- Brown sausage in pan on stove-top.
- Drain any excess grease. (I left the small amount of grease in my pan for flavor.)
- Begin by adding 1/4 flour, and stir until the sausage is coated.
- Add 3 1/2 cups of milk, and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue adding flour (1/4 cup at a time), and milk (1 cup increments) until you have the gravy as thick as you like and the amount you want.
- I ended up using a total of 1 cup of flour and 9 cups of milk.
- Stir, stir, stir to get your gravy to the perfect consistency!
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 0
- Protein: 10