These English Muffin Pepperoni Pizzas are perfect for homeschool lunches! Serve with carrot and celery sticks or a cluster of grapes. This recipe is enough to make 120 of these English Muffin Pepperoni Pizzas.
- Five Bags of English Muffins (I buy the Great Value brand with contains 12 English Muffins in each bag)
- One 16 oz bag of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – as always, any cheese will do 🙂
- Four 15 oz cans of Pizza Sauce
- One 21 oz bag of Pepperoni
- Additional toppings of choice – add your favorites!
- Deep dish disposable pans and parchment paper for flash freezing
- Cut all English muffins in half
- Layout English muffins and top each half with the desired amount of Pizza Sauce
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on each English Muffin
- Finally, top with two thinly sliced pepperonis
- To eat immediately bake on 400 for 15 minutes
FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS
- Flash freeze the English Muffin Pizzas in your freezer for about two hours
- Remove and individually wrap or layer in gallon size freezer bags
- To bake cook from frozen for 15 minutes at 400 – oven times may vary
- In my freezer meals prep video, I share several ways you can wrap and freeze these English Muffin Pizzas. Be sure to check that out if you’d like to see the process in action.