Today I’m sharing my top ten money-saving & free resource websites that I use for our homeschool journey. Every Tuesday for the next 10 weeks I’ll share another top ten list as part of the iHomeschoolNetwork!
Top Ten Favorite Money Saving & Free Resource Websites for Homeschool ~
- FreeHomeschoolDeals.com – Could you have guessed? 😉 This is my new site that I started in April by inspiration from the Lord. I have always been one to search out bargains and free stuff online (can I get an ‘amen’!) I knew when the Lord gave me the vision for sharing these goodies with my readers I would need another site to spill all of the freebie goodness. Hint, hint, if you haven’t been to FreeHomeschoolDeals.com yet, you should! To help my readers keep up with all of the current offers, I created a Current Deals & Free Stuff page that is updated by 9 a.m. EST, daily. The site is already known for its daily Amazon Kindle freebies (don’t worry, if you don’t have a Kindle you can download the Kindle app for free for your PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, Tablet or iPad), added Free eBooks, Free Educational Resources, Free Printables, and additional 100% Free Stuff.
Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling is my heart, and FreeHomeschoolDeals.com is my baby. 😉
- NotebookingPages.com ~ I have used the free notebooking pages offered by NotebookingPages.com for several years. I just recently joined their amazing Notebooking Treasury. My new Treasury membership gives me access to THOUSANDS of notebooking pages. We homeschool year round, and with that I’m excited to really dig into notebooking and start mixing more in over this Summer. You can join the Notebooking Pages Treasury and get access to thousands of notebooking pages . . . all of their products and all new updates for a year!
Use discount code = discount5 to save $5 on your $10+ purchase at NotebookingPages.com
Use discount code = discount10 to save $10 on your $20+ purchase at NotebookingPages.com
Read testimonials from NotebookingPages.com’s customers, members, and free users.
- Homeschool Commons ~ This is a new one for me, but I’m so glad that I’ve found it. Aadel does a marvelous job using public domain works to create educational sets. Be sure to check out her (Free) Wild Bill Hickok Resources & Notebooking Pages, Free Train Notebook Pages and How Plants Travel Notebooking Pack (Free).
- Currclick ~ Oh, the freebie goodness continues. I love snagging great products and great deals from them. For instance today you can get a FREE Down on the Farm Notebooking Pages (57 Pages!). They also offer classes and free clubs. I’m heavily eye-balling the free Summer Charlotte Mason club.
- HomeschoolShare ~ This is another site that I’ve worked over for years. Their server probably flinches when it sees my IP address coming. Yes, my name is Jamerrill and I have a free downloading problem. But how can I not? I love their Free Lapbooks, and now you can receive 100 free lapbook templates that you can type on!
- Lamp Post Homeschool Store ~ Even though we keep our homeschool expenses low in our Free & Frugal Homeschool the products that I will end up buying will be from Lamp Post Homeschool Store. They offer many popular homeschool curriculum choices for deep discounts.
- A Journey Through Learning ~ When I can’t find a lapbook that I want for free my next stop is A Journey Through Learning. They offer a wide variety of lapbooking packs. The first lapbook that we ever created was AJTL 17th Century Lapbook; which you can get for FREE by signing up for their newsletter!
- Home Educators Association of Virginia ~ This is my state homeschool group. I’ve worked with and for them for over a year. Long before I got to know the organization personally I was a die-hard supporter. HEAV does so much to keep homeschooler’s informed. They also offer a free homeschool magazine, and offer their huge homeschool convention FREE for parents of preschoolers.
- Answers in Genesis ~ This is one of the website that our boys can go to by themselves. Mind you, our laptop is located in the kitchen. 😉 We watch the FREE video-on-demand during lunch. I also trust their free resources and articles. The kids like to go through AIG’s Creation Museum site too and plan out our next trip to the Creation Museum.
That is my quick list of my top ten favorite money saving & free resource websites for homeschool.
What are your favorite websites that you use in homeschooling?