Delicious burgers without the mess!
- 5 lbs. ground beef
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 Tbsp ground oregano
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cheese and other veggies (optional)
- Add spices to ground beef and mix thoroughly with your hands or a Kitchen Aid.
- Form meat into patties, and place each patty on a square of aluminum foil. Seal foil tightly.
- Place all packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400* for one hour, or until done to your liking.
- Feel free to add whatever you like on your burger before cooking. Some yummy options would be cheese, mushrooms, green peppers, or onion slices.