You’ll end up with four Garlic & Lemon Chicken Slow Cooker Freezer Meals with about 2.5 lbs of chicken each. This delightful dish is super healthy and low carb friendly. We enjoy it with steamed vegetables. Make it work for you!
- TOTAL Slow Cooker Ingredients for 4 Dinners!
Here is the quantity of food you’ll need to prepare 4 large family style slow cooker freezer meals
- 10 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 8 tablespoons parsley
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Each Gallon Freezer Bag Bag Will Include
Into each one gallon freezer bag place the following
- 2.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Removed excess air and seal your freezer bag. Write the Recipe name/date on the front of the bag. Place in your freezer until needed.
- You can combined all ingredients in something like this large mixing bowl, then divide evenly across 4 gallon freezer bags.
- The night before you need your slow cooker freezer meal just set one gallon freezer bag in the refrigerator to defrost. The following morning just dump the entire bag contents into your slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-hours or one low for up to 8-hours. Slow cooker times may vary.
- Serving Size: 48
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 92
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 12
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 37
- Cholesterol: 100