The garlicky green beans and tomatoes is a fragrant and delicious addition to any meal.
- 1 lb green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover your sheet pan with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Place green beans on sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Add garlic and seasonings and toss to coat.
- Bake green beans for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully toss with tomatoes.
- Return to oven to cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or until green beans reach desired tenderness.
Keywords: green beans, tomatoes, garlic