These simple grilled pork chops are versatile enough to create a healthy meal paired with fresh, grilled veggies. They can work for a THM-S, Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free meal.
- 2 family packs bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Drizzle pork chops with olive oil on both sides.
- Rub with dry seasonings on both sides.
- Place pork chops evenly in two gallon-sized plastic bags and seal.
- Allow the meat to rest on the counter while you prep the grill OR place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Set up the grill with two zones: direct and indirect cooking.
- Heat grill to approximately 500 degrees.
- Oil grates prior to putting the pork chops on the grill.
- Remove pork chops from the bag and cook directly over heat for two minutes on each side.
- Move pork chops to indirect heat and continue to cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove the pork chops from grill and wrap in aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Keywords: grill, pork chops