You’ll earn all kinds of cool mom points by making this homemade Angry Birds pizza recipe with your kids! Makes these on a family fun night or a special treat when friends come over.
- Pizza dough—you can use a homemade recipe or store-bought
- Pizza sauce—homemadeor store-bought
- 3 cups of Mozzarella cheese
- A pack of pepperoni
- ¼ cup of sliced black olives
- 1 slice of american cheese
- A baking sheet that will fit your dough
- A pastry mat— you can also just use some flour to lightly dust a surface for rolling (you don’t want that dough to stick)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out your pizza dough on your pastry mat, or a lightly floured surface, in a circle.
- Place the dough on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizza dough from oven and add your pizza sauce, your mozzarella cheese, your pepperoni, the black olives.
- Cut the american cheese like a beak to resemble the red Angry Bird.
- Return your pizza to the oven and bake for another 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your dough.
Keywords: Homemade Pizza, Angry Birds, Homemade Angry Birds Pizza Recipe,