Homemade Cheesecake Dip
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: None
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3-5 graham crackers
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix into smooth consistency.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs.
- Cut strawberries into halves and pineapple into slices.
- Remove mixture from fridge, and plate with your choice of fruit.
- Sprinkle top of dip with graham cracker crumbs.