If you’re a momma looking for low carb, Keto, and Trim Healthy Mama treats you’ll love this Homemade Keto Ice Cream. I love to add peanut butter powder and cocoa powder for a peanut butter cup-ish taste. Make in your favorite freezer safe containers! I use 8 oz freezer safe jelly jars since I have those on hand.
To make two make two 8 oz jelly jars full of this Keto Ice Cream you’ll need the following:
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- In each freezer container add 1 cups of heavy cream, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter powder, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1 tablespoon of stevia.
- Stir, stir, stir! I stir each jar full for a full minute to blend the ingredients.
- Place in the freezer for a few hours. Screw off the lid and enjoy!
If you’d like to omit the peanut butter powder just replace it with a 2nd tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder if you’d like. If you’ve like to omit the chocolate you can do the same, just add the 2nd tablespoon of peanut butter powder – yum!