This homemade pear pecan muffins recipe is sure to be a hit among your muffin loving kids! Bonus that they are portable so you can eat them on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups peeled, chopped, ripe pears ( about 3 pears)
- 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Spritz liners with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- In a large mixing bowl. whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
- Stir together wet and dry ingredients until completely combined.
- Fold pears and pecans into the batter.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Allow to rest in baking pan 5 minutes before moving to cooling rack.