See, we can talk about all of life’s important subjects here at Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling.
How to Boil Chicken is exciting; it’s another little help for saving money on groceries. Which is a topic that I’m fairly passionate about as I tend to a growing family of seven.
It’s helpful to open my freezer and have several bags of shredded chicken waiting for a variety of meals.
- If your chicken is frozen, thaw it first.
- Rinse off your chicken in the sink.
- Fill a stock pot 1/2 full of water. You want the meat of your chicken covered, and you also need room for broth.
- Let chicken boil for approx 1 hr.
- Drain off the broth. Save your broth for additional recipes. I freeze broth too.
- I peel the chicken off the bone. This can be time-consuming. I usually work on something like my Ephesians Prayer while I peel.
- Fill freezer baggies full of chicken.
- At this time I usually make a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup.
Here are several chicken/easy cookbooks as well.
*Contains affiliate links