If you are a large family mama that needs a break on a budget, go ahead and make this Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup strong brewed coffee, chilled, or ice brewed coffee
- Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- Additional pumpkin pie spice, for serving
1. Add the ingredients to a blender.
2. Blend until combined and frothy.
3. Pour over ice.
4. If desired, garnish the coffee with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.
Keywords: Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte