Instant Pot beef stroganoff is sure to impress your family but you know how easy it is to make.
- 3 lbs flank steak or London Broil, cut into strips
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pkg egg noodles (12 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Set Instant Pot to saute and heat until hot.
- Add olive oil and sliced steak in small batches to brown on both sides. Salt and pepper steak as it browns. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place onions, mushrooms, and garlic powder in Instant Pot. Cook until tender.
- Mix beef broth, red wine vinegar, and worcestershire sauce together. Pour into Instant Pot with mushrooms and onions and scrape the bottom with a flat edge of a spoon to get all the stuck bits.
- Add steak back into Instant Pot.
- Close and set valve for cooking.
- Set to manual 12 mins. Quick release.
- After releasing the pressure, add the uncooked egg noodles being sure to submerge then under the liquid using the meat to keep them down.
- Return lid and set valve for cooking
- Set manual 5 mins. Quick release
- Check noodles for doneness. If not completely cooked, resubmerge under meat and cook on manual 2 mins.
- When noodles are done, stir in sour cream.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Keywords: dinner, Instant Pot, beef