Learn how to make yogurt in your Instant Pot with this fast and easy recipe. Save money and eat healthy at the same time.
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Pour one gallon of yogurt in the IP and hit the “Yogurt” button.
- Hit the “Adjust” button until it reads “boil.” You can leave the lid off or on, makes no difference at this point.
- Once Yogurt boil cycle is complete (reaches temp of 180 degrees), take out the inner liner and let it sit on the counter for about an hour or so, until it reaches a temp of 110 degrees.
- Once 110-ish degrees is reached, whisk in the 1-cup of plain yogurt.
- Then hit the “Yogurt” function again on the Instant Pot. It will automatically be set for 8 to 8 1/2 hours
Keywords: instant pot yogurt recipe