Enjoy wonderful blueberry, apple, or banana bread with your family! I use this recipe to make a 9×13 dish, 9×11 dish, 8×8 dish, and 9×5 dish at one time.
- 5 cups of blueberries (apple sauce, or mashed bananas, depending on which fruit bread you’re making)
- 1 cup of oil
- 5 eggs
- 5 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 5 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 7 cups all purpose flour
- Combined your dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
- Add your wet ingredients in another bowl and blend together.
- Join your dry and wet ingredients together and mix on medium speed.
- Fill baking dishes 1/2 full with your fruit bread mixture.
- Place filled baking dishes in preheated oven at 350 for 45-minutes to 1-hour.
- Oven times may vary.
- Let your loaves cool appropriately.
- Place in gallon size freezer bags (for 9×13 size pans we cut in 1/2 placing each half in its own freezer bag), removing as much air as possible.
- Freeze 2-3 months.
- Before use place in refrigerator the night before needed or defrost using your microwaves defrost setting.