This recipe is the easiest crock pot dinner you will ever make for your family. Delicious, easy, and hearty for your growing people.
- 5 lb bag of red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 3 colored peppers (whatever color you want)
- 3 lbs beef kielbasa
- dried basil
- Wash whole potatoes
- Add oil to bottom of crockpot
- Place whole potatoes into crockpot
- Mince onion and peppers
- Add to crockpot
- Slice kielbasa
- Place in crockpot
- Shake seasonings on top of kielbasa
- Put lid on crockpot and turn on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve and enjoy!
This will feed all your people with 4 or 5 potatoes leftover for the next day.
Keywords: kielbasa and potatoes slow cooker meal