Prepare the tastiest nachos at home with this Large Family Black Bean Nachos recipe. These sheet pan nachos are a huge hit at family gatherings and other social events, but they are also great for a simple appetizer or quick dinner!
- 2 (13 ounce) bags tortilla chips
- 5 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 or 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups fresh pico de gallo
- Pickled jalapenos, if desired
- 2 avocados, diced
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cover two large, rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil and spritz with nonstick cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips into an even layer on each baking sheet.
Top the tortilla chips with half of the cheese.
In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn and taco seasoning.
Sprinkle the bean mixture over the tortilla chips and cheese.
Place in the oven and bake for 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Remove the sheet pans from the oven and divide the remaining cheese over the nachos. Top with the pico de gallo, avocado, and jalapenos.
Keywords: Black Bean Nachos