Enjoy this large family style sheet pan dinner! Chicken, Sausage, and lots of veggies make this delightfully healthy family dinner and *may* leave you with a few leftovers for the next day as well. I personally used two large sheet pans, rotating the sheet pans in my oven about halfway through the bake time to cook evenly.
- 3 to 4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (13 ounce) packages Cajun sausage, cut (the Cajun sausage adds some heat, otherwise use a milder sausage or kielbasa)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 (12 ounce) package broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil (for easier cleanup) spritzed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir together the dry seasonings. Divide the seasoning and sprinkle the cubed chicken with half of the seasoning. Place on the chicken baking sheet, spacing evenly.
4. Add the vegetables to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Add the sausage and vegetables around the chicken. Sprinkle the remaining seasoning blend over everything on the sheet pan.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning chicken and vegetables halfway, or until chicken is cooked through.