This mega freezer meal yields seven 9×13 baking pans full. I hope it’s a favorite for your family!
FREEZER MEAL RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 5 lbs of shredded chicken
- 52 oz bag of Frozen Broccoli
- 6 cups sour cream
- 4 – 26 oz cream of mushroom
- 5 cups of cheese for mixture
- 14 cups of cheese for topping
- 64 cups of cooked noodles of your choice (I used a macaroni style noodle on my last freezer cooking day)
- Parmesan Cheese (a.k.a shakey cheese)
- Salt/pepper to taste
FREEZER MEAL RECIPE DIRECTIONS
- Combined all of the shredded chicken, frozen broccoli, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, 5 cups of cheese, and 64 cups of cooked noodles into large mixing container (this is where I use my 22 qt stock pot) and gently mix together.
- Fill each of the seven 9×13 pans with the Chicken Broccoli Alfredo mixture.
- Top each pan with 2 cups of shredded cheese (that’s the total of 14 cups)
- Sprinkle each pan lightly with parmesan cheese sprinkles and salt/pepper per family preference.
FREEZER MEAL STORAGE DIRECTIONS
- Wrap each 9×13 pan with two layers of foil.
- Label the top of each pan with recipe name and date.
- Wrap each 9×13 pan with a layer of plastic wrap.
- Set each pan to freeze in the freezer. Do not stack the pans on top of one another until each pan is individually frozen.
FREEZER COOKING DIRECTIONS
- Set the desired pans of Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake out in the refrigerator the evening before you’d like to serve them.
- Preheat your oven to 400 (oven times and temperatures may vary).
- Remove plastic wrap and one layer of foil.
- Place Casserole in preheated oven for 1 hour or until heated through and hot and bubbly.
- Feel free to add additional cheese on the day you serve this bake!