This spice and hearty meal can be on the table in less than an hour. You gotta love that!
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 packages cajun sausage, cut into 1 inch slices
- 6 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 6 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons cajun seasoning, depending on your spice preference
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into pats
Pour broth into large 14 qt pressure cooker or divide between 2 Instant Pots.
Add potatoes, green beans, and sausage to your large 14 qt pressure cooker or divide equally between 2 Instant Pots.
Toss together with seasonings.
Top the ingredients with the pats of butter.
Cover and set to “pressure cook” or “manual” for 4 minutes.
Quick release the pressure cooker steam.
To cook in the slow cooker:
Add all ingredients EXCEPT the butter to the slow cooker, tossing together well. Top with butter. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.