Easily put together a scrumptious cheesecake with this Instant Pot Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake. Not only does it contain a blend of some of the best flavors, including chocolate and pumpkin, but it is simple to make because you can prepare it in your Instant Pot.
When you want something a little fancier than our Low Carb Instant Pot Cheesecake, this Instant Pot Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake is a must-have. If you enjoy pumpkin and chocolate flavors, you will fall in love with this recipe and want to make it as often as possible. It combines the taste of a chocolate turtle candy, pumpkin spice, and traditional cheesecake together to create the perfect culinary creation. Each bite will excite you.
Instant Pot Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake
If you’ve been here log enough, then you know we’ve made all sorts of pumpkin treats like the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, the Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Homemade Pumpkin Banana Muffins and many more. Now, we’re making the Instant Pot Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake! It is a great dessert to make for the family, but you can also make it when you want to bring a treat to work or show up to a special event with something delicious to offer to friends and family. It is such an impressive dessert that does not require nearly as much effort as some cheesecake recipes because you can use your convenient Instant Pot to prepare it.
What to Use When Preparing Instant Pot Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake
Preparing the cheesecake is such a breeze, but you do need to gather these ingredients before getting started:
- Crushed OREO Cookie Crumbs. You will use the crushed cookie crumbs to create a chocolate crust for your Instant Pot Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- Melted Butter. Melted butter mixes with the cookie crumbs to create that chocolatey crust you want your Instant Pot Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake to have.
- Cream Cheese. If you are making a cheesecake, you need to have some cream cheese ready to mix with sugar and other ingredients.
- Pumpkin Puree. The pumpkin puree mixes with the cream cheese and additional ingredients to create that pumpkin spice taste with each bite.
- Brown Sugar. You cannot forget the brown sugar for the extra bit of sweetness it adds to the cheesecake.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice. The pumpkin pie spice is just as crucial as the pumpkin puree when making a cheesecake just like this one.
- Vanilla Extract. A splash of vanilla extract goes perfectly with the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and additional ingredients.
Along with these tasty ingredients, make sure to have heavy cream, all-purpose flour, eggs, and white sugar to prepare your Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake.
How to Store Cheesecake
Want to store your Instant Pot cheesecake after making it a few days? If so, use a pie storage container to keep it sealed and fresh. You can keep it fresh in the fridge for up to a week.
Need more ideas to feed your Large Family over the Holidays?
I am very excited to share this newest big-batch cookbook with you because I truly believe it will be helpful as you plan your family holiday get-together meals (or, really, any large family gathering where you need to feed a crowd)! In my Make-Ahead Holiday Meals to Feed a Crowd, you will find some of those wonderful and traditional holiday favorites like green bean casserole, stuffing, and gravy. But you also will get some “out-of-the-box” recipes that might just possibly become your family’s NEW holiday favorites!
Here are more Cheesecake and Pumpkin recipes to try!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Large Family Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Instant Pot Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Cheese Cake Dip