Make this Keto Instant Pot Beef Stew for your family in very little time! Replace traditional potatoes with radishes and add in all the non-starchy vegetables you’d like! Both Instant Pot and Slow Cooker recipe directions are included below!
- 2-3 lbs of beef meat (I’ve used steak meat, roast meat, kabob meat – use the best meat you have available)
- 4 cups chopped radishes
- 1 whole chopped stalk of celery (if you’re confused on “celery terms” this is interesting)
- 1 whole diced onion
- 1 package of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 16 oz of beef broth
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs parsley
- 1 tbs cumin
- Variations: You can add in a can on tomato paste, can of diced tomatoes, and a bay leaf if you’d like. Also throw in any additional non-starchy vegetables such as squash, zucchini, and more!
- Secure the lid on your Instant Pot and set on manual high for 30 minutes.
- Once the steam naturally or quick releases (you pick based on your time and schedule) just break the meat up gently with a fork.
- *Note: my meat wasn’t fully defrosted, but I did saute it for about 10-15 minutes while prepping my vegetables. If working with a frozen solid hunks of beef I’d cook on manual high for another 15 or so minutes.
SLOW COOKER RECIPE DIRECTIONS
- To make this Keto Beef Stew in the slow cooker just put all the above-mentioned ingredients in the slow cooker for 4 hours on high and 8 hours on low.
Keywords: Keto, Large Family, Slow Cooker, Instant Pot Recipes