Keep your loved ones full with these delicious Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos. The burritos are packed with good-for-you ingredients that go together to create a fantastic breakfast meal. In feeding a large family, we’ve served up loads of easy breakfast burrito freezer meals around here such as Western Breakfast Burritos, Sausage Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos, and Simple Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos too!
Coming up with creative breakfast ideas might not come easily when you have a large family with many hungry mouths to feed. However, these Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos are both creative and delicious. The burritos contain good ingredients for your loved ones, including eggs, diced tomatoes, and cheese. It does not take too many ingredients or a lot of time to prepare these burritos that will quickly become one of your children’s favorite breakfast meals of all time. You can even make these breakfast burritos and freeze them to save them for later.
**Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
The Must-Have Ingredients For Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos
Making the Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos is a great idea for meal planning when you have several hungry people at home who like eggs and enjoy eating breakfast. You will need the following ingredients to make the burritos:
- Tater Tots. The brand and style of the tater tots does not matter. You can choose any kind you like best.
- Eggs. You will mix 16 large eggs to prepare the scrambled eggs that will get added to these burritos.
- Diced Tomatoes with Chilies. Give your eggs more flavor with the diced tomatoes and chilies.
- Pork Sausage. The sausage makes these burritos meatier and goes great with the eggs.
- Fiesta Blend Cheese. The fiesta blend cheese melts perfectly over the eggs and sausage while giving these burritos the perfect taste.
You will need just a few other ingredients, including salt, pepper, milk, and flour tortillas, to prepare these breakfast burritos.
How to Make-ahead, Freeze, & Reheat the Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos
If you want to make these ahead and store the Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos, here are those instructions:
- To freeze: Wrap each burrito in parchment paper or plastic wrap and place in an airtight freezer container. Freeze up to 3 months. For best results, thaw before heating to eat.
- For best results, thaw the burritos in the refrigerator overnight. Remove the wrapping and rewrap it in a paper towel. Microwave for 40 to 60 seconds on 50% power. Flip the burrito and microwave for an additional 10 to 30 seconds or until the burrito is warmed through. The burritos are best when baked or air fried in a 350-degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes, turning halfway.
You can keep the burritos frozen for up to three months. However, if you store them in the refrigerator, the burritos should stay good for about three to four days. You can reheat the burritos in the microwave, oven, or air fryer, as directed above when you want them to have that hot and fresh taste.
LARGE FAMILY BREAKFAST FREEZER MEALS
DON’T MISS brand new Large Family Freezer Meals Pack Ten, which is my 2nd Breakfast Freezer Meals Pack! For all of you mama’s who have been asking what to make for breakfast, Large Family Freezer Meals pack ten is all about breakfast! Yay! In Breakfast Freezer Meal Pack 10 you’ll be guided through how to make 20-25 delicious breakfasts for your large family and freeze them! I’ve also included many more planning pages to help you along the way! Here’s the FRIST Large Family Meals Pack Three with was the first freezer cooking breakfast pack for large families!
Extra Ingredients to Add to the Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos
Additional ingredients will taste great with the eggs, cheese, tater tots, and sausage if you want to add more to the Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos. You can use crumbled pieces of bacon, slices of breakfast ham, spinach, green peppers, and onions in your breakfast burritos.
If you do not eat pork, you can always replace the pork sausage with a different sausage type, such as chicken sausage or chicken. It is even possible to customize the taste a bit more by using any cheese that you like most. While the fiesta blend is such a great addition to this dish, you can use other cheese blends that you might already have in your fridge.
Here are more breakfast ideas your family will enjoy!
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwiches
- Apple Harvest Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Denver Omelet Casserole
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
We also have make-ahead breakfast cookies for on the go breakfast and make-ahead breakfast sandwiches.
Large Family Loaded Breakfast BurritosPrint
Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos Make-Ahead Freezer Meals!
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 seconds
- Total Time: 25.5 minutes
- Yield: 16 Burritos
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Microwave
Keep your loved ones full with these delicious Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos. The burritos are packed with good-for-you ingredients that go together to create a fantastic breakfast meal.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots, baked according to package directions
- 2 pounds ground pork sausage
- 16 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies, drained well
- 4 cups fiesta blend cheese
- 16 (8-inch) burrito size flour tortillas
In a large skillet, cook the sausage until it is browned, crumbling as it cooks. Drain well and return to the skillet.
Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add the eggs to the skillet with the sausage and cook, stirring often, until the eggs have set. Stir in the tomatoes. Remove from heat.
In a tortilla, place 4 to 5 tater tots. Top with sausage/egg mixture and cheese. Fold on opposite sides of each tortilla (top and bottom edges.) Then, tuck one side over the center ingredients and roll up burrito style.
To freeze: Wrap each burrito in parchment paper or plastic wrap and place in an airtight freezer container. Freeze up to 3 months. For best results, thaw before heating to eat.
For best results, thaw the burritos in the refrigerator overnight. Remove the wrapping and rewrap in a paper towel. Microwave for 40 to 60 seconds on 50% power. Flip the burrito and microwave for an additional 10 to 30 seconds or until the burrito is warmed through. The burritos are best when baked or air fried in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes, turning halfway.
Keywords: Large Family Loaded Breakfast Burritos
Save loads of time by making your breakfasts ahead. This recipe can be made fresh or stored in the freezer to simplify the morning chaos. It’s packed with protein and will keep the kids full. That’s a win-win in my book!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.