When craving a meaty dish, look no further than this Large Family Low Carb Sheet Pan Steak Bites and Veggies Meal. The dish is flavorful and full of vitamins and nutrients that your body needs.
- 4 to 5 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into 1 inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into 1 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix the dry seasonings together. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the seasoning blend for the vegetables.
Add steak tips with an airtight container. Sprinkle steak tips with the remaining seasoning blend and toss well. Refrigerate overnight.
When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare two large, rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil. Spritz with nonstick cooking spray.
Bring steak tips to room temperature as the oven preheats.
Toss vegetables with olive oil. Sprinkle with the seasoning blends and toss to evenly distribute the seasonings. Transfer the vegetables to the baking sheets and spread into an even layer.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the baking sheets from the oven and turn on the oven broiler.
Transfer the vegetables from one baking sheet to the other so that all of the vegetables are on the same baking sheet. Place the steak tips on the cleared baking sheet.
Place the baking sheet containing the vegetables on the bottom rack of the oven and the baking sheet with the steak tips on the top rack.
Broil steak tips for 5 minutes before flipping. Continue broiling for an additional 3 minutes or until the steak tips are done to your preference.
Keywords: Low Carb Sheet Pan Steak Bites and Veggies