You will love the quick ease of making one-pot spaghetti in the Instant Pot for your family! For my large family of 9 still at home this recipe leaves hardly nothing in the way of leftovers. If you want some leftovers be sure to check out the 14 qt electric pressure cooker recipe as well!
- 2 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- Teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning.
- 32 ounces/2 pounds total of dry spaghetti
- 4-24 ounce cans of spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups of water
- Heat up Instant pot on saute mode, add 1 tablespoon of oil, 2 1/2 pounds of ground beef and one medium onion, chopped.
- Throw in your teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning.
- After meat is cooked, and drained if need be, layer 2 cups water, 2 cans spaghetti sauce, broken spaghetti noodles ( do not stir ), two more cups of water, and then two more cans of spaghetti sauce on the top.
- Set Instant Pot to 10 minutes manual high, quick release
You’ll need to gently mix the meat from the bottom throughout your one-pot dinner! This takes me about a minute.
Keywords: Large Family, Instant Pot, Spaghetti