This 14 Qt electric pressure cooker one-pot spaghetti recipe makes around 20 to 24 servings. If you have leftovers for making baked spaghetti for the freezer as well!
- 5 lbs ground beef
- onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons each of garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning
- 8-24 ounce cans of spaghetti sauce
- 64 oz, 4 lbs dry Noodles
- 8 cups water
- Heat up electric pressure cooker on saute mode, 2 tablespoon of oil, 5 pounds of ground beef and one medium onion, chopped.
- Add 2 teaspoons each of garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning.
- After meat is cooked, and drained if need be, layer 4 cups water, broken spaghetti noodles ( do not stir ),4 cans spaghetti sauce, 4 more cups of water, and then 4 more cans of spaghetti sauce on the top.
- 12 mins manual high, quick release
*Remember that you’ll need to take a minute to gently mix the sauce and meat with the noodles.