When you want a beefy, cheesy meal consisting of healthy, fresh ingredients, try this Large Family Slow Cooker Beefy Quinoa Enchilada Casserole. You can cook it low and slow or high at a faster pace when you want it in time for dinner.
- 2 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (19 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 small onion, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes in sauce
- 2 (4 ounce) diced green chiles
- 1 cup beef broth
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese, divided
Prepare the liner of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
To the slow cooker, add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the cheese.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
Remove the lid and stir in 1 cup cheese. Top with remaining cheese and cover until the cheese has melted.
Serve with sour cream, chopped cilantro, diced avocado, diced tomato, etc.
Keywords: Large Family Slow Cooker Beefy Quinoa Enchilada Casserole