Serve this yummy sweet and sour pork in the slow cooker over hot rice, yum! You can make your rice in the slow cooker as well.
- 4 lb pork roast cut into chunks
- 1 bottle (12 ounce) sweet and sour sauce
- 1 can (20 ounce) can of pineapple chunks
- 2 cut up colored peppers ( I used red and yellow)
- 1 sliced onion ( I was out and used minced onion from my spice cabinet)
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 2 TBSP cornstarch whisked in 30 mins before serving
- Dump all ingredients except cornstarch together and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8.
- Add cornstarch during last 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Keywords: sweet and sour, pork, dinner, slow cooker