Combine the flavor of tacos with pasta when preparing this Large Family Taco Macaroni Casserole Freezer Meals recipe. It is a simple yet tasty dish that you can expect your family to enjoy!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 (1 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes elbow macaroni noodles, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 5 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 9×13 casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain the grease well.
Add the taco seasoning and water to the ground beef in the skillet and bring to a simmer over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until the water has evaporated.
In a very large bowl, combine the ground beef, cooked noodles, black beans, corn, salsa, sour cream, and 2 cups of the cheese. Combine and mix thoroughly.
Divide the mixture evenly between the two casserole dishes. (ADD INFO → at this point pans can be wrapped and frozen for later)
Cover each with foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the casseroles and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Keywords: Taco Macaroni Casserole Freezer Meals