Make two DEEP DISH or 3 to 4 9×13 pans full of this low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole bake!
What you’ll need to make these large family meals:
10 lbs ground beef cooked & drained
3 lbs cooked, drained, and crumbled bacon
2 Tbs onion powder
2 Tbs garlic powder
1 cup mayo
1 cup heavy cream
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (for meat mix)
Top with 4 cups shredded cheese
2 cans tomato paste
- Mix together pre-cooked ground beef, bacon, eggs, onion powder, garlic powder, mayo, heavy cream, shredded cheese (setting an additional 4 cups aside for topping), tomato paste and salt/pepper in large mixing bowl.
- Fill three to four 9×13 pans full of the low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole mix. OR fill two dish dish baking pans. Anyway you fill it, you’ll have enough made for LOTS!
- Top each pan with 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
TO COOK IMMEDIATELY
To bake a low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole bake now place in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through and hot and bubbly.
- Wrap each 9×11 pan with two layers of foil.
- Label the top of each pan with recipe name and date.
- Wrap each 9×13 pan with a layer of plastic wrap.
- Set each pan to freeze in the freezer. Do not stack the pans on top of one another until each pan is individually frozen.
- Set the desired pans of low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole bake out in the refrigerator the evening before you’d like to serve to your family.
- Preheat your oven to 375 (oven times may vary).
- Remove plastic wrap and one layer of foil.
- Place in preheated oven for up to 1 hour or until heated through and hot and bubbly.
- If cooking from completely frozen you’ll need to double the cooking time.