Enjoy stuffed chicken without the excess carbs when you make this Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. It is the kind of meal you can eat for lunch or dinner while sharing it with the kids who will enjoy the fantastic taste.
- 10 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 5 cups ham, cubed
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) block swiss cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 9×13 casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
In the bottom of the casserole dishes, layer the cubed chicken and ham.
Beat together the cream cheese, butter, mustard, and chicken broth. Spread over the ham and chicken.
Top the casserole with cheese.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges bubble.
Keywords: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole