Enjoy this hearty protein-packed low carb Chicken Mozzarella bake as a family favorite dish! Make ahead four 9×13 casserole pans to have this healthy meal in your freezer for busy nights when you still want to not eat heavy carbs.
- 15 .lbs of cooked and shredded chicken. (I cooked up boneless chicken breasts in my electric pressure cookers)
- 52 oz bag of frozen broccoli
- 4 cups of sour cream (I only had about a cup so I used ranch dressing instead)
- 4 8-oz blocks of cream cheese, cut into slices
- 1 4-oz stick of butter, cut into slices
- 2 16-oz packages of fresh mozzarella, cut into slices
- Additional ideas: I added a 20 oz bag of bacon crumbles I also had on hand
- 8 cups of shredded cheese for topping
- Mix all of the above ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Divide amongst four 9×13 baking pans. Top each pan with 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Bake immediately at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until hot or bubbly. Serve with salad or fresh veggies.
- For bulk freezer meals option wrap remaining pans in two layers of foil and two layers of plastic wrap (label/date your meals!). Place in freezer for 3 months. When you’d like to use one of your freezer meals place in the refrigerator the night before. Remove foil and plastic wrap. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until hot or bubbly. Oven/cooking times may vary based on the beginning temperature of your meal. Always bake your meals to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.