When craving a flavorful and unique meal without all the extra carbs, make this Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole. It offers the perfect combination of flavors with a healthy twist that will certainly impress everyone.
- 12 cups cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 2 (28 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 2 (7 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Diced avocado, for garnish
- Sliced black olives, for garnish
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two (9×13) casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and creamy. Stir in 1 can of green enchilada sauce, green chiles, and 1 cup of cheese.
Stir in the cooked chicken and cauliflower. Divide between casserole dishes. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges are bubbling.
Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, black olives, diced tomatoes, and diced avocado.
Keywords: Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole