Prepare a healthy, low-carb meal for your large family with this Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole recipe. It is such a tasty dish that requires minimal effort, and it will quickly become a favorite large family meal in your household!
Are you always trying to come up with creative big family low carb recipes that do not require too much effort (lol, aren’t we all!! Praise the Lord and pass the chicken!). You might not have that much time available to spend in the kitchen. If you want to save time and still offer a homemade meal that everyone will love, try this Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole. It is a healthy dish loaded with vitamins and protein, but it also does not skimp on the flavor. It is the kind of dish that everyone will want to come back to grab seconds and even thirds of during dinnertime. You might also add our Marinated Cucumber salad or our Cranberry Apple Salad. We also have lots of other chicken dinners!
Must-Have Ingredients For the Delicious Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole
Check your fridge and pantry for the following ingredients that will help you make this delicious Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast. Use shredded boneless chicken breast without the skin in this casserole dish. It is a lean source of protein and will taste better when shredded instead of chopped into chunks.
- Frozen Green Beans. Use frozen green beans in this dish because they will offer a bit of a crunch, and it will taste great with the shredded chicken.
- Heavy Cream. Skip the can of mushroom soup when preparing this casserole dish. Instead of grabbing something loaded with preservatives, use fresh heavy cream to make the dish creamier.
- Cream Cheese. Use cream cheese in this dish for a cheesier taste and a creamier consistency.
You should add other ingredients to your must-have list, including parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, toasted sliced almonds, garlic powder, salt, and white pepper. It is so easy to put this large family casserole together. You will need to add the green beans and chicken into the slow cooker followed by water, seasonings, and cream cheese. Let it cook for about three hours on low before mixing the ingredients and adding heavy cream and the parmesan cheese. You can use the mozzarella and almonds as a garnish for the top of the casserole.
The Best Extras to Add to Your Chicken and Green Beans Casserole
You can add plenty of extras to your Chicken and Green Beans Casserole. While the dish does not need anything else added to it, you might want to put sliced mushrooms or other veggies in with the string beans for added flavor and nutrition.
How to Store Your Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole
Remove the casserole from the slow cooker, put it in a food storage container, and keep it in the fridge. It will stay good when refrigerated for up to five days.
LARGE FAMILY LOW CARB RECIPES
This Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole is so healthy and simple! If you love meals like this, you won’t want to miss Large Family Freezer Meals Low Carb Packs Seven and Eight, plus the entire *MEGA DEAL* Bundle. Use special coupon code HELLO20 to take 20% OFF your first order!
Here is a huge list of Low Carb meals to feed a Crowd to help with all your meal planning.
Here are more Slow Cooker and Instant Pot Recipes Your Family will enjoy!
- Instant Pot Mandarin Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli
- Instant Pot Ranch Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Mandarin Chicken
- Find more Low Carb, Keto, and Trim Healthy Mama recipes here!