This light and flavorful salad makes for a great side dish to go with burgers or to bring to a potluck.
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced evenly
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup marinade/ dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt (depending on your preference)
- Add marinade ingredients to quart-size jar. Once complete, seal and shake until blended.
- Place all vegetables in a medium bowl. Pour marinade over vegetables and toss to evenly distribute the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours. When you’re ready, remove from refrigerator one hour prior to serving if the oil has congealed to bring it to serving consistency.
Keywords: low carb