My family loves this fun spin on hearty meatloaf. This recipe makes 120 muffin tin meatloaves which freeze wonderfully. That means my family of ten gets about 4 meals from this mini meatloaf recipe. Serve with a cup of applesauce or cottage cheese, also fresh garden pepper slices or carrot sticks!
- 18 lbs lean ground beef
- 18 eggs
- 2 tbsp Ground mustard
- 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Onion powder
- 12 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp Minced garlic
- Special Note: you can also stuff various extra veggies into your mini meatloaves. Think shredded carrots, diced mushrooms, colored peppers, and more!
- Mix all above ingredients in big mixing bowl. Here’s my Amazon affiliate link for my favorite 30 qt mixing bowl that is perfect for mixing up large batches!
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray
- Fill each muffin tin most of the way with meatloaf mixture (for fattier meat percentages you’ll only want to fill 3/4 of the way, leaving room for potential grease)
- Bake 375 for up to 30 minutes
FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS
- Once the meatloaf minis have safely cooled place up to 12 in a flat Ziploc style gallon freezer bag.
- Freeze up to 3-months.
- When you’d like meatloaf minis for a family lunch or dinner just set the desired amount out into your refrigerator the night before or morning of the day you’ll need them.
- Warm them in your microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Cooking time will depend on how many you’re heating up at one time and microwave temps.