These fun and easy fruit pizzas will be a hit for any dessert!
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese , room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Fruit for decorating (kiwis, strawberries, bananas work great but use whatever needs to be used up)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a cookie scoop, divide the cookie dough evenly
- Space on cookie sheet or your sheet pan spacing at least 2 inches apart
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges begin to brown
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before decorating
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth
- Prepare the fruit for decorating. Make sure to wash, dry, and slice the fruit if necessary
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over sugar cookies
- Decorate with fruit as desired
- Refrigerate until serving or eat immediately.