These No Bake Oatmeal Drop Cookies are a family favorite. This recipe was given to me by my husband’s family. There are several variations available online.
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cups Evaporated Milk or Milk
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Wax Paper
- Add Butter, Milk, Sugar and Cocoa into a pot.
- While stirring, bring to boil and hold boil for 1 min.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Add Creamy Peanut Butter and Vanilla to hot mixture in pot. Stir until Peanut Butter is melted.
- Mix Quick Oats into melted mixture until completely covered.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixed cookie mixture onto wax paper.
- Let sit for approximately 30-minutes to harden.
- Enjoy your cookies!!