One of the BAZILLION Reasons I Love Homeschooling….
One of the BAZILLION reasons I love homeschooling…developing a love of learning together!
Friends, it’s no secret that I love homeschooling and the opportunities living a learning lifestyle affords families. It’s a blessing! You can take the time to explore waterfalls, share dandelions, develop special interests, and live and learn as a family. I have many thoughts on why homeschooling is beautiful. Personally for me it has given me the gift of time with my children that is so often missed in this day and age. It’s not flawless. We certainly have our messy days and weeks. But friends, we’re together as a family, and that alone is an amazing gift.
I’m also a big believer in making homeschooling as affordable as possible. *I did* homeschool for several years with nothing other than a library card, cheap packs of printer paper, refillable ink cartages, and homeschool freebies online like free notebooking pages, free lapbooks, and more. You can read my post on how to homeschool when you can hardly afford it and also how to raise a growing family on a next-to-nothing budget.
So much of those years were so incredible and a huge blessing. God was faithful. And I believe moms can build their own homeschool curriculum without becoming a rocket scientist if they have the time and resources to pull it all together. During those years when I had little to work with curriculum-wise I set aside time every weekend to pull together custom unit studies, reading lists, lessons, etc. Those were fun times. I loved developing our own curriculum.
Fast forward several years and of course I still love homeschool freebies. I still supplement with the best available! However I now homeschool 6 children, plus a baby, and a full-time online business in which I provide for my growing family of nine (I work part-time and have a wonderful team who helps me greatly!)
So yes, now I work homeschool deals and steals to save thousands of dollars on our annual homeschool curriculum by buying used, working online mega homeschool sales, and stretching our dollars exponentially! Here’s last years used homeschool curriculum haul + how I annually save thousands on homeschool curriculum.
That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about how you about a rare opportunity where YOU can win over $3,000 in homeschool curriculum this week! That’s right, $3,559 in FREE HOMESCHOOL CURRICULUM!! See the full list here.
The 2016 Build Your bundle Sale is for ONE-WEEK ONLY – May 16-23, 2016. Sign up to be reminded when the sale goes live here, or ENTER the BIG GIVEAWAY, and you will automatically get reminded! Get a FREE Bonus Book Full of Coupons, Deals, and FREEBIES (over $250 in FREE offers) with ANY Purchase!
- Bigger Bundles & Lower Prices
- Over 200 products from 86 publishers and authors
- Prices Starting at Just $10.00
- Savings of 86% – 96%
- Several Cathy Duffy Top Picks
- Popular Publishers & Best-Selling Products
- Complete Curriculum Sets
- 3 Build Your OWN Options – you can pick and choose what YOU want
There are 15 Individual Bundles this year, with something for EVERYONE!
- Character Building Bundle
- Homemaking Bundle
- Homeschool Helps Bundle
- Early Learning Bundle
- 2 x Unit Studies Bundles
- Brother & Sister Bundle
- 2 x Elementary Bundles
- 2 x Upper Grades Bundles
- Fine-Arts Bundle
- Copywork – Notebooking & Lapbooks Bundle
- Charlotte Mason Inspired Bundle
- Build Your OWN Bundle Options
- Grand Prize Winner: ALL 15 Individual Bundles $3,559 Value
- 3 Winners: Build Your OWN Premium Bundle up to $260 Value
- EVERYONE who enters will get a coupon code to use when the sale starts
- Winners will be announced Monday, May 16th
- Refer the MOST people with your special link and WIN ALL 15 Individual Bundles $3,559 Value
Here is just a little peek into our incredible bundles:
PREMIUM MATH & SCIENCE RESOURCES:
- 4 Cathy Duffy Top Pick science curricula
- 4 Ellen McHenry science curricula
- Lots of math curriculum and resources
LANGUAGE ARTS GALORE!
- Complete reading and early learning curriculum
- Loads of copywork, notebooking, and lapbooks
- Full language arts curriculum
- 2 full literature curricula
- Complete writing curriculum and several writing resources
- Handwriting curriculum
HISTORY & WORLDVIEW
- Full history and geography curriculum
- 3 full Bible curricula and several Bible studies
- Complete character curriculum
- Living history resources
ELECTIVES, PLANNERS, & COMPLETE CURRICULA
- 10 awesome art curricula & resources (2 Cathy Duffy Top Picks!)
- 3 complete curriculum sets from Master Books
- Tons of homemaking and homeschool helps resources
- 5 student planners & several planners and organizers for moms
- Over 25 unit studies
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!
We have 86 publishers and authors participating. Here are just a few:
- Master Books
- Amanda Bennett Unit Studies
- Ellen McHenry – Basement Workshop
- How Great Thou Art
- Picture Smart Bible
- Brookdale House
- Character Concepts
- Media Angels
- A Journey Through Learning
- Homeschool Legacy
- Writing With Sharon Watson
- Bright Ideas Press
- Math Essentials
- Notebooking Pages
- Joyce Herzog
- Trivium Pursuit
- National Center for Biblical Parenting
- Knowledge Quest
- Barefoot Ragamuffin Curricula
- Enrichment Studies
- Live and Learn Press
- Intoxicated on Life
- Grapevine Studies
- Home School Adventure Co.