The deliciousness of these brownies will have you thinking this must be what heaven is like, yes and amen!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 baking pan with non stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper as well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- To the banana mixture add flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Stir until completely combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Dot the top of the batter with spoonfuls of peanut butter. Use a spatula or butter knife to swirl peanut butter completely into batter.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until set in the middle.
- Allow brownies to cool before serving. Use the parchment paper to lift brownies out of pan before cutting.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Clean knife between slices.
Keywords: brownies, peanut butter